Adrenal FatigueLet us treat all your symptoms.
Poor functioning of our adrenals is primarily caused by chronic stress as well as stimulants such as caffeine. According to studies, around 80 percent of the Western population suffers from adrenal dysfunction at one point in their lives due to stressful environments including pressure at work, isolation from friends and family, and extreme loneliness.
Adrenal fatigue can affect anyone, regardless of age, sex or present health condition. While persons who are already ill are more susceptible to dysfunctional adrenals and thus, adrenal fatigue, those who are in good health can also acquire fatigued adrenals if they are exposed to stressful environments on a regular basis.
Working individuals are those who are mostly affected by chronic stress and adrenal fatigue. The high demand for optimum performance frequently leads workers to strive more at the expense of their health, and they do not realize that they already are suffering from stress and adrenal malfunction. Indeed it is normal to be tired, but regular, intermittent exhaustion is different.
Conditions of Adrenal Fatigue
The processes that take place in any chronic disease, from arthritis to cancer, place demands on your adrenal glands. Below is a brief list of some of the conditions related to adrenal fatigue:
- Alcoholism and Addictions
- Autoimmune Disease
- Syndrome X and Burnout
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Infections
- Dental Problems
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- HIV and Hepatitis C
- Mild Depression
- PMS and Menopause
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disruptions
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue:
- Tendency to gain weight especially at the waist and inability to lose it.
- High frequency of getting the flu and other respiratory diseases that tend to last longer than usual.
- Reduced sex drive.
- Lightheaded when rising from a laying down position.
- Unable to remember things and unclear thinking
- Lack of energy in the mornings and also in the afternoon between 3 to 5 pm.
- Feel better suddenly for a brief period after a meal.
- Need coffee or stimulants to get going in the morning.
- Crave for salty, fatty, and high protein food such as meat and cheese.
- Increase symptoms of PMS for women; periods are heavy and then stop, or almost stopped on the 4th day, only to start flow again on the 5th or 6th day.
- Pain in the upper back or neck for no apparent reasons.
- Easily startled.
- Decreased ability to handle stress and responsibilities.
- Body Temperature is off balance – hands and feet feel cold, or face feel warm, or hot flashes.
- Unexplained hair loss.
- Tendency to tremble when under pressure.
- Multiple allergies such as asthma, hay fever, skin rashes, eczema, hives and food sensitivity.
Send me more info
DISCLAIMER Individual results may vary
In accordance with the FTC guide lines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials presented by Bellissimo Medical are obtained through a variety of electronic sources and submissions. All opinions expressed are strictly the views and experiences of the individual providing the testimony and are not endorsed, manufactured,manipulated, or coerced by the company. The testimonials are provided to the public verbatim, with the exclusion of corrections made in attempts to shorten and/or improve clarity, spelling, and/or discard unnecessary or irrelevant information that was provided, but is not of benefit to the public.
All testimonials expressed reflect the real, but personal experiences of individual clients that have tried our products and/or services and are not intended or claim to be representative of all cases. Bellissimo Medical does not imply, claim, and/or guarantee in any way that any experience presented in any testimonial is typical. Instead, these testimonies are intended to be of benefit to the public in making an informed decision about whether or not to try a product or service while keeping in mind that results can vary. However, please be advised that none of the claims presented in the testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA to be accurate or used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.